Our International Crisis Management Masters team provides skilled legal advice to clients around the clock and wherever they encounter with a crucial issue calling for emergency response. We are available to advise clients 24/7. We are among the best International Crisis Management consultants.
Crisis management has become an indispensable part of our digital age, when the risk of reputational damage can become center stage for our clients as the speed with which regulatory risks can spread requires companies to have a firm understanding of their risk exposure. At the time of crisis, our chief agenda is to act as a trusted comprehensive advisor to our clients, managing a range of risks and coordinating multiple legal issues while confirming that they have a vigorous governance, risk and compliance strategy in appalling.
With wide-ranging knowledge across key industries, our crisis response covers everything from fraudulent actions of rogue employees to dawn raids, product recalls and disaster incidents. We are also well versed and skilled in helping clients manage communications with a range of stakeholders, regulators, distributors, retailers and consumers. Clients benefit from our pre-emptive strategies, damage minimization and post-incident counseling, including “lessons learned” analysis.
Our areas of work include
- Business and human rights
- Cartels and antitrust investigations
- Class actions, including mass and toxic tort
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Data protection, privacy and cyber security
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Due diligence
- Environmental law
- Food and beverage
- Health and safety law
- Healthcare and life sciences, including pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Product liability, including product recalls
- Professional negligence
- Regulation and investigations
- Reputation and defamation protection
- Retail and consumer markets
- Risk advisory
- Securities, regulation and enforcement
- Transport, including aviation, shipping and roads